Check out the calendar below to see all the different classes, events & workshops at our Community Space!
If you or someone you know is interested in hosting something be it a one off or a regular offering, please get in touch, we’d love to see how we can help out!
MINDFUL SELF COMPASSION: Core Practices for Resilience and Wellbeing. 9 week online training course
October 31 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
MINDFUL SELF-COMPASSION (MSC):
Core Practices for Resilience and Wellbeing
9-week Online Traning Course
that teaches you the full MSC program.
MSC is co-taught by experienced online teachers Raphael Jay Adjani and Siri Chandler
‘Siri and Raphael are wonderful guides on this journey within, and hold the space with tenderness, care and good humor. You are in very safe hands.’
– Mel, Previous Course Participant
DATES and TIMES:
Sundays, 24 October – 19 December 2021
10:00 – 12:30 UK Time UTC+1
11:00 – 13:30 Central European Time (France, Germany, Sweden, etc) UTC+2
16:00 – 18:30 Indochina Time (Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia [except Bali] UTC+7
20:00 – 22:30 Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC+11
N.B. Times are correct for first session and some regions may change their clocks during the course
We have substantially reduced prices to support people through the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic:
PRICE: £294 / 400 USD / 13336 Thai Baht
SUPER EARLY BIRD 30% DISCOUNT: £202 / 275 USD / 9168 Thai Baht – pay by 24 September
SPECIAL OFFER 37% DISCOUNT: £183 / 250 USD / 8,743 Thai Baht per person if you sign up as a Group of Four
RETURNEES 50% DISCOUNT: £147 / 200 USD / 6674 Thai Baht: if you have previously taken an MSC Course with us, or another qualified teacher, in order to support you deepen your practice.
SCHOLARSHIP available for those who have no means to pay: contact us for details.
N.B. Currency Conversion is correct at the time of writing and price is subject to change.
• Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an internationally recognized, empirically supported, wellbeing program.
• In this training course you can: learn practical skills to build resilience; and cultivate sustainable self-care in everyday life.
• We support you in clarifying your core values and developing resources to live in tune with them.
• Research shows that Self-Compassion combined with Mindfulness can greatly enhance emotional wellbeing and change the way the brain rewires in response to Life’s challenges.
• MSC is evidenced to reduce stress and anxiety.
• This is not primarily a meditation course and no experience of meditation is necessary.
• MSC is based on ground-breaking research of Professor Kristin Neff & the clinical expertise of psychologist Doctor Chris Germer: https://centerformsc.org
‘MSC has provided tools to help me heal myself in deep and meaningful ways.
There was no aggressive push that I ‘change’, but paradoxically that ‘change’ seemed to slip gently at a pace that was not overwhelming for me, or forced, or even sought for in any way.
– previous course participant
MSC is co-hosted by:
The Delicious Delight of Living
Amaravati Wellness Center, Chiang Mai;
Seeds & Sunshine community cafe, Bangkok.
#HeartSpa #WeLoveChiangMai #BetterTogether #AmaravatiWellness #SmileWithJay #SeedsAndSunshine #SiriChandler #MindfulnessThailand #TheDeliciousDelightOfLiving #MindfulSelfCompassion #MindfulSelfCompassionCourse #Mindfulness #PersonalGrowth #LifeDevelopment