Check out the calendar below to see all the different classes, events & workshops at our Community Space!
If you or someone you know is interested in hosting something be it a one off or a regular offering, please get in touch, we’d love to see how we can help out!
MINDFUL SELF COMPASSION: Core Practices for Resilience and Wellbeing. 9 week online training course
October 3 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
MINDFUL SELF-COMPASSION (MSC):
Core Practices for Resilience and Wellbeing
9-week Online Traning Course
that teaches you the full MSC program.
MSC is co-taught by experienced online teachers Raphael Jay Adjani and Siri Chandler using the Zoom platform.
‘MSC has provided tools to help me heal myself in deep and meaningful ways.
There was no aggressive push that I ‘change’, but paradoxically that ‘change’ seemed to slip gently at a pace that was not overwhelming for me, or forced, or even sought for in any way.
– previous course participant
DATE And TIME
Sundays, 3 October – 28 November 2021
15:00 – 17:30 Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia (Jakarta) Time UTC+7:
10:00 – 12:30 Central European Time (France, Germany, Sweden, etc) UTC+2
09:00 – 11:30 UK Time UTC+1
20:00 – 22:30 Australia Time (Sydney and Melbourne) UTC+12
We have substantially reduced prices to support people through the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic:
350 USD (10,495 Thai Baht) Regular Price
SPECIAL OFFER: 25% Discount if you sign up as a Group of Four: 262 USD each
225 USD (6746 Thai Baht) Super Early Bird Price: sign up by 11 February
One Scholarship is available.
N.B. Currency Conversion correct at the time of writing and price is subject to change.
• Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) is an internationally recognized, empirically supported, wellbeing program.
• In this training course you can: learn practical skills to build resilience; and cultivate sustainable self-care in everyday life.
• We support you in clarifying your core values and developing resources to live in tune with them.
• Research shows that Self-Compassion combined with Mindfulness can greatly enhance emotional wellbeing and change the way the brain rewires in response to Life’s challenges.
• MSC is evidenced to reduce stress and anxiety.
• This is not primarily a meditation course and no experience of meditation is necessary.
• MSC is based on ground-breaking research of Kristin Neff & the clinical expertise of psychologist Chris Germer: https://centerformsc.org
MSC is co-hosted by:
Amaravati Wellness Center, Chiang Mai; and
Seeds & Sunshine community cafe, Bangkok.
#HeartSpa #WeLoveChiangMai #BetterTogether #AmaravatiWellness #SmileWithJay #SeedsAndSunshine #SiriChandler #MindfulnessThailand #TheDeliciousDelightOfLiving #MindfulSelfCompassion #MindfulSelfCompassionCourse #Mindfulness #PersonalGrowth #LifeDevelopment